“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” -Abraham Lincoln
Kasdan LippSmith Weber Turner is here to help you get back on your feet. Manufactured products, pharmaceutical drugs, toxic chemicals and manipulative accounting practices all make money for big business. But often, the profit-driven decisions made in corporate boardrooms hurt hundreds or even thousands of people just like you.
KLWT knows how devastating it can be when people are harmed. We have experience litigating against Fortune 500 companies and know how to get a just result.
A mass tort is when thousands of individual cases are brought
together in one proceeding against the same corporate defendant.
Mass torts include harm caused by pharmaceutical drugs, dangerous medical devices, faulty vehicle components and toxic exposure, among others. KLWT has the experience and resources required to win hard-fought battles against the largest businesses.
Serious injuries are always life-changing. Terrible things can happen when cost-saving shortcuts drive the bottom line. KLWT knows the toll that a debilitating injury takes on people and their families. From settlement negotiations through trial, KLWT will fight for you.
Often big businesses join forces to nickel and dime their customers. Excessive fees, fixed prices and cartels are all hallmarks of business collusion. These tactics snuff out competition, costing consumers billions of dollars ever year. KLWT is ready and able to put an end to improper violations of antitrust law.
SAMPLE CONSUMER LITIGATION WINS BY OUR LAWYERS
- In re: NFL Players’ Concussion Injury Litigation on behalf of 600+ NFL retirees and spouses for concussion injuries— Uncapped Settlement (pending court approval)
- Victims of childhood sexual abuse at group care facility— $15,850,000 Settlements
- 25 businesses flooded by government entity—$2,700,000 Settlement
- Auto v. pedestrian catastrophic injury—$2,500,000 Settlement
- Government van v. auto—$1,400,000 Settlement
- Pool defect/drowning—$1,050,000 Settlement